An internationally-recognised brand
The National Maritime Museum (NMM) and Royal Observatory, Greenwich (ROG) are an internationally-recognised brand. Based within the Greenwich World Heritage Site, the NMM houses the largest maritime collection in the world, and the home of time, the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
These two unique brands have the rare capability of combining ancient and modern. No other licensing programme has such a breadth of reference as to be able to offer to licensees the sea, ships, time and the stars.
Over 500 years of maritime history in the form of artefacts, paintings, prints, photographs and subject expertise are available to be utilized across our licensing programmes.
Our licensing programme has been running over for 3 years, current licensees include (note - all links open in a new window):
- Pobjoy Mint
- Nicky Bird Designs
- Isle of Man Post Office
- The Traditional Games Company Limited
- Wade Ceramics Limited
- Fox and Chave
- Atlas Gallery
Unique selling points
- internationally recognized brands
- endorsement from the largest maritime museum in the world
- the home of time, with the Prime Meridian at the Royal Observatory, Greenwich
- access to a wealth of previously unpublished and unseen images.
- an experienced licensing team to assist from development of product to sales and marketing plans
- a team of picture librarians available to assist with sourcing of images
- guidance available from leading specialists in their respective fields.
To find out more about our licensing programme, please contact the Licensing team:
National Maritime Museum
London SE10 9NF
Tel: +44 (0)20 8312 6727/6710
Fax: +44 (0)20 8312 6592