Find out about the different types of Royal Museums Greenwich Membership and all the ways you can join to start enjoying great benefits.
Buy Membership online
Join online today and start enjoying our exclusive benefits straight away.
Join by Direct Debit
Download our joining form and send it to us at:
Membership Office, National Maritime Museum, Park Row, Greenwich, London SE10 9NF
Or call us on 020 8312 6678 to set up your Direct Debit membership straight away.
Join by phone or in person
Pay by credit or debit card:
Call us on +44 (0)20 8312 6678
Alternatively, visit any of our sites in person and ask at the reception desk.
- A year's free unlimited entry to the Royal Observatory, Peter Harrison Planetarium, Cutty Sark and exhibitions at the National Maritime Museum
- Fast-track entry to the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and exhibitions at the National Maritime Museum
- Private views of new exhibitions and galleries, exclusive members’ events and talks, and discounts on our public programme of events and courses
- 10% discount in our cafés, brasserie restaurant and shop, including our online shop
- Regular newsletters and our Members’ magazine, The Wave, to keep you in touch and up-to-date.
What our Members say
It's great to be part of such a wonderful group as Royal Museums Greenwich. The architecture and exhibits are truly delightful.
Types of Membership and fees
Become a Royal Museums Greenwich Member to enjoy the history, collections and facilities of four national treasures and support us at the same time. Membership is available on an annual basis with a number of categories to choose from:
|Membership category||Price||Direct Debit|
|Individual Membership (one adult)||£44||£39|
|Joint Membership (two adults)||£65||£60|
|Family Membership(one adult + up to four children)||£60||£55|
|Family Membership(two adults + up to four children)||£75||£70|
Special interest groups
If you have a particular passion for astronomy, consider joining the Flamsteed Astronomy Society, a Royal Museums Greenwich-affiliated special interest group.