Catering and retail facilities are available for groups at the National Maritime Museum, Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory Greenwich.
We recommend getting in touch with us directly to discuss your group's catering and retail needs.
Why not add an afternoon tea for your group at one of our unique attraction? We have the following catering options available for groups.
- Cutty Sark Afternoon Tea (£26.50)
- Cutty Sark Prosecco Afternoon Tea (£31.50)
- Cutty Sark English Sparkling Wine Afternoon Tea (£37.50)
If you don’t have time for an afternoon tea, why not have refreshments on arrival or before your departure on your journey? Here are the quicker options that are available for groups.
- Tea/Coffee + Pastry at Cutty Sark (£13.50)
- Tea/Coffee + Pastry at the National Maritime Museum (£3.50)
- Cream Tea at Cutty Sark (£15.00)
- Cream Tea at the National Maritime Museum (£5.00)
Please note Cutty Sark pricing includes entrance to the ship. Also a group has a minimum number of 15 people.
Book your group catering now
Pre-booking is essential with a minimum of 72 hrs in advance.
Call 0208 312 6608 to book now or complete the online booking form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shopping and visiting bundles
Why not package your group visits with guidebooks and take advantage of buying in bulk in advance?
Contact the Travel Trade team to discuss delivery and discount rates for bulk purchases.
Don’t forget our full range of retail gifts and souvenirs can be purchased online at our online shop.