Discover hidden histories with Cutty Sark's Curator and enjoy luxurious afternoon tea under the ship's gleaming hull.
Book now to join this special Archive Tour in the week of the Tall Ships Regatta. The tour will start at the National Maritime Museum's Seminar Room for an up-close look at letters, logbooks, photographs and objects that aren’t usually on display. Discover what it was like to work, live and sometimes die on board a ship that was to become world famous.
After the tour, we will walk over to Cutty Sark, where you will have an hour to explore the ship before enjoying a special afternoon tea underneath Cutty Sark’s gleaming hull. Because what better place to have a cuppa than underneath the very ship that brought tea to Britain?
- 12.30-11.30pm: Archive Tour in the Seminar Room (National Maritime Museum)
- 1.30-1.45pm: walk to Cutty Sark
- 1.45-2.45pm: self-guided tour around the ship
- 2.45-4pm: Afternoon Tea at the Even Keel Café
Afternoon Tea includes:
- A pot of Cutty Sark black blend tea or other signature loose leaf tea
- A freshly baked scone with jam & cream
- A selection of Cutty cake bites
- A selection of smoked salmon and cucumber sandwiches (please let the booking team know if you have any special diet requirements)