Find out about the different types of Royal Museums Greenwich Membership and all the ways you can join to start enjoying great benefits.
- A year's free unlimited entry to the Royal Observatory, Peter Harrison Planetarium, Cutty Sark and exhibitions at the National Maritime Museum
- Fast-track entry to the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark and exhibitions at the National Maritime Museum
- Private views of new exhibitions and galleries, exclusive members’ events and talks, and discounts on our public programme of events
- 10% discount in our cafés, venue hire and shop, including our online shop. 25% off food at Rivington Greenwich (valid Mon-Fri).
- Regular newsletters and our Members’ magazine, The Wave, to keep you in touch and up-to-date.
The Shop discount does not apply to alcohol, stamps, telescopes or sale items.
Types of Membership and prices
Become a Royal Museums Greenwich Member to enjoy the history, collections and facilities of four national treasures and support us at the same time.
|Membership category||Price||Direct Debit|
|Individual Membership (one adult)||£49||£44|
|Joint Membership (two adults)||£70||£65|
|Family Membership(one adult + up to four children)||£65||£60|
|Family Membership(two adults + up to four children)||£80||£75|
Adult membership is held by one named cardholder. Membership benefits are non-transferable.
Refund your tickets
We will refund your tickets if you purchase Membership within a month of your visit! Purchase your membership at any admissions desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket receipt or confirmation. Join the adventure today.
Please note that we are unable to refund tickets for the Thames Clipper against any Membership purchases.
What our Members say
It's great to be part of such a wonderful group as Royal Museums Greenwich. The architecture and exhibits are truly delightful.
Special interest groups
If you have a particular passion for astronomy, consider joining the Flamsteed Astronomy Society, a Royal Museums Greenwich-affiliated special interest group.