Royal Museums Greenwich, comprises the Royal Observatory, Peter Harrison Planetarium, Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum and the Queen’s House.
Please do not bring the following into Museum Buildings and Grounds:
- Dogs or pets, except assistance dogs
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, roller skates, etc
- Any noise nuisance (such as radios, speakers and other electrical equipment, etc)
We ask that you refrain from:
- Climbing or standing upon objects, displays, fences, barriers, walls or buildings
- Throwing any article or playing any ball game which could cause injury, damage or annoyance
- Consuming food or drink outside of designated catering areas
- Photography of certain labelled objects
Please note that parents, guardians and carers remain responsible for the behaviour of their child or children or vulnerable adults while in the Museum Buildings and Grounds. Teachers and supervisors of groups are responsible and accountable for all members of the group they accompany.
Any person who does not comply with our regulations may be removed from the Museum Grounds and Buildings. Please contact +44 (0)20 8858 4422 for further information about our Regulations.