We run short-term upskilling projects that give young people the opportunity to gain useful volunteering experience.
The projects are usually in partnership with a local arts or heritage organisation and ranges from film-making, photography to performing arts.
Who is it for?
- Young people aged 15-18
- A young person who is committed, enthusiastic and reliable
- Priority will be given to young people who live or study in the Royal Borough of Greenwich
Why should you take part?
- Add invaluable work experience to you CV
- Build confidence
- Develop your skills in a particular area
- Gain a Bronze Art accreditation
- Take part in inspiring and creative activities
- Work with young people in your area
When will the next project take place?
The young people’s creative projects take place three times throughout the year.
- Young People’s Creative Project Monday 29th July- Friday 9th August 2019
How do I sign up?
Each project will be announced one month in advance. Spaces for each project are limited to 15 young people, so it is essential to register your interest in advance!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)208 312 8511 for more information!