Kick up your heels and join the finest of queer royalty as we takeover the Queen's House to celebrate LGBT History Month!
Enjoy an evening of dazzling, gender-diverse performances and immersive experiences showcasing queer power in this former royal residence.
Be part of a historic moment as we explore and interrogate the faces of Queen Elizabeth I while the trio of Armada Portraits are on display for the first time together in their 430-year history!
Access support and audio description is available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Free tickets available for access companions.
Featuring performances from:
- Cheddar Gorgeous (as seen on Channel 4)
- Mzz Kimberley (as seen at London Pride)
- Lasana Shabazz (Somerset House, Tate)
- All held together by drag king and queen extraordinaires Adam All and Apple Derrieres
Delve further into the 'House of Delight' with our senational artists and historians who will be offering a host of activities throughout the evening:
- Escape The Cabinet of Wonders! You have 30 minutes to stop the evil time-travelling curator Flex Von Mansplainer from erasing powerful women from history. Solve puzzles as a team, explore the dark secrets of Queen Elizabeth I, or end up sealed in a painting for the rest of time...
- Develop your own artistic skills as Scarlett O'Hora strikes a pose for a drag drawing session!
- Take a tour of A Little History of Gay Life at Sea (live subtitled with StageText)
- In a post-Brexit queer rebuff to the Queen in a ruff, Bird La Bird will conjure the roaming spirit of the queer vagabond to explore the occult beginnings of the British Empire, witchcraft and treasonous sodomy (live subtitled with StageText and audio described by Bird la Bird)
- Join the royals in the Queen's Privy Chamber to hear the powerful poetry of spoken word artist, Koko Brown
Alcohol will be sold at this event and it is 18+