Join our community of makers at the Prince Philip Maritme Collections Centre.
Ever wondered how to keep your silver shining or how to mount a picture? Join us as we build a community of makers and menders.
This is a club for old and young to share current skills and discover new ones. One of our experts will lead this monthly club, showcasing a specific skill or technique which could be used to look after your own objects at home.
At this cross generational club the participants will see a new skill presented each month by a local specialist. Participants will also get to meet like-minded peers, work on exciting team and individual projects, and learn new skills from each other.
The monthly club will consist of 90 minutes of activities and demonstrations. Our knowledgeable and friendly mentors will support you whilst you try out different tasks and projects.
- This club is suitable for ages 7 and above
- No experience necessary—beginners and experts alike are welcome
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- This event is completely free but numbers are limited and we do ask that you book a place in advance so that we can plan for the correct numbers. If you book and are unable to attend, please let us know so we can offer it to another visitor.
- Sessions will be held in the learning space at The Prince Philip Maritime Collections Centre
- Sessions run on the 3rd Saturday of each month unless stated otherwise.
Bookings need to be made by phone: Tel: +44 (0)20 8312 6608
Please state any support needs you may require prior to your visit.