Complete your Royal day out in Greenwich with a traditional afternoon tea at the National Maritime Museum, overlooking Greenwich Park.
Enjoy the full afternoon tea experience with sumptuous sweet and savoury treats and unlimited tea. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or just want to treat yourself, this afternoon tea won't disappoint. Greenwich is seeped in Royal history as the birthplace of many English monarchs including Elizabeth I and Henry VIII. The Parkside Terrace restaurant is situated upstairs at the National Maritime Museum's parkside entrance and overlooks Greenwich Park.
- Unlimited freshly brewed filter coffee or English Breakfast tea
- A selection of finger sandwiches
- Grilled asparagus and goat’s cheese mini tartlet
- Mini scones
- Mini Victoria sponge cake
- British strawberry and cream tartlet
- Lemon, ginger and poppy seed cake
- Iced clementine and almond cake
How to book
- Royal afternoon tea is served inside at the set times of Monday - Friday | 11:30am, 1:00pm and 2:30pm.
- The online price for afternoon tea is £27 per person and there is the option to add a glass of fizz also.
- A booking is required at least 3 days in advance of your visit.
- If you have any allergies or special dietary requirements email email@example.com