Join us as we unite people, workplaces and communities to take action and improve the lives of people living with dementia
Dementia Awareness Day at the National Maritime Museum
This day is being held to mark Dementia Action Week.
In partnership with Royal Borough of Greenwich there will be activities and information relating to dementia taking place, including representation of local organisations who are working towards, or who have already obtained, their dementia-inclusive accreditation.
You can experience ‘A Walk through Dementia’ with our virtual reality goggles or interact with maritime artefacts whilst sharing your sea story.
Other activities include:
- Meet dementia-inclusive services and businesses
- Discover new hobbies – Lego, knitting, colouring for calmness
- Learn more about topical literature
- Share stories with the Dementia Reference group
- Enjoy a free tea or coffee and biscuits
We hope to see you there!
To read more about what Greenwich Community is doing for people with dementia, click on the link below: Dementia Information Hub