|Date and Times||Thursday 5th August|
|Prices||£60 for one adult and child | £30 per additional adult/child|
National Maritime Museum → Ground floor → Seminar Room
Join Sharp Shots Photo Club and explore photographic portraits in this family workshop.
Be inspired by a fun guided tour of Tudors to Windsors: British Royal Portraits before creating your own royal portrait with creative backdrops, lighting and props. Families will learn how their camera works and which camera settings to use to take exciting and dramatic portraits. Each family will finish the day with four photographic prints of their portraits.
This workshop also includes entry to the exhibition Tudors to Windsors: British Royal Portraits and the National Maritime Museum.
Visit sharpshotsphotoclub.co.uk for more information.
Please note: Camera hire (if needed): £5 per camera, pay on the day
Age: 8–13 years, 1 adult per family required
- Tickets can be booked via the link above, once live.
- Tickets for the photography workshop include entry to the National Maritime Museum and to the exhibition Tudors to Windsors: British Royal Portraits.
- All adults and children must have a ticket if they are joining the session to ensure we stay within the workshop capacity.
- If you are unable to attend on the day, please do let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Please head to the Seminar Room on the ground floor of the National Maritime Museum at the time on your ticket.
- If you are unable to attend the session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- We hope that by 5 August we will be all back on site without social restrictions. However, government guidance can change at short notice. We will keep you updated on what the requirement will be like nearer to the date.
- If you have a ticket booked for an on-site session, and we have to cancel or move the session online, you will be contacted as soon as possible.