Greenwich is just 20 minutes from central London
Royal Museums Greenwich is a quick, easy journey from central London in around 20 minutes. Your options are:
- Cannon Street (rail) - direct trains every 10 minutes
- Bank or Tower Gateway (DLR) - every 4 minutes
- Jubilee or Northern Lines (Tube) to London Bridge, then change on to direct above-ground train every 10 minutes
- Or make the transport part of the fun by coming by river boat – and save 20% on a joint Thames Clippers + Cutty Sark ticket.
Oyster cards can be used at all local stations and on buses.
All our attractions are only a short walk from the Cutty Sark DLR, local bus stops, Greenwich Pier and Greenwich and Maze Hill stations. The Royal Observatory and Planetarium are in Greenwich Park, at the top of a hill with spectacular panoramic views across London.
- Live travel news and journey planner (Transport for London)
- Latest visitor information – travel
- Transport and parking for visitors with disabilities