We have cherry picked some of our most popular and closely curriculum linked activities for you to have fun with at home. Each one has been carefully created with our teacher forum so you can rest easy knowing they are top notch. We have split them into key stages and also popped the curriculum requirements in too in case that is handy for you to know.
Activities and Videos
- Video and activity - How do we see things? - if this is something you have ever wondered then check out our activity and video.
- Activity - Be a human sundial - find out how shadows can help us to tell the time with our human sundial activity.
- Video and activity - Shadows on on other worlds - what would it be like on other planets? Find out here with our video and awesome activity.
Forces and magnets
- Video and activity - Magnetism - now this is an interesting topic. Find out all about how compasses work as well as the Earth's magnetic field here.
- Video and activity - Magnetic meteorites - did you know space rocks can be magnetic? Find out more here.
Earth and Space
- Activity - Spinning Earth - this can be a little tricky to get your head around at first but this will really help.
- Video and activity - How did the Solar System form? - great question right? Find out here.
- Video and activity - Moon phases - our Moon is a facinating place, find out how you can learn more about it here.
- Video and activity - Exploring Moons - our Moon is not the only moon in the Solar System you know. Find out about others here.
- Video - Space Mission - did you know about the mission to land on a comet? That is right, a COMET, check it out by watching The Rosetta Mission.
- Video and activity - Space rocks - YES it does. Find out all about different space rocks here.
- Video - What's Mars like? - it's an intriguing place! Find out more by watching Mission to Mars.