We offer sessions supporting history, art, geography, astronomy, science, technology, numeracy and literacy and programmes led by experienced facilitators and real astronomers.
Pre-booking school visits is essential and we are happy to help and advise if you get in touch.
1. Please ensure you bring enough accompanying adults for your group (as per the ratios specified for your key stage). Please split into the smallest groups possible to explore the galleries and keep a social distance from other museum visitors.
- Post-16 groups: 1 adult per 16 students
- KS3 and KS4: 1 adult per 10 students
- KS2: 1 adult per 8 students
- EYFS/KS1: 1 adult per 5 students
Adults exceeding this ratio will need to pay group prices for Cutty Sark.
2. When inside, please follow any one-way systems for visitor circulation, as directed by Visitor Assistants and signage.
3. Please allow extra time to wash or sanitise hands regularly throughout your visit.
4. We highly recommend mask wearing at all indoor venues and enclosed spaces. Wearing a face covering helps protect the people around you, not all of whom will have been fully vaccinated. For the benefit of visitors and staff, please wear one if you are able.
5. You can find a template for your risk assessment (including Covid 19 guidance) here.
6. Staff and students planning to visit the museum should take a rapid lateral flow test prior to their visit and anyone that tests positive should not attend. You can find more Covid 19 visitor information here
Our learning offers
Onsite and Digital Sessions