Ready to visit? Find your ticket and book now!
Timed tickets help us to manage visits throughout the day. Don't worry though: there's no limit to the time you can spend with us once you're here.
Limited tickets may be available if you turn up on the day, but to guarantee entry we recommend booking in advance.
Want to make the most of your day in Greenwich? Buy a Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass and get access to both Cutty Sark AND the Royal Observatory.
- When you choose your ticket you will be taken to our online booking system.
- First pick your date and entry time using the calendar button.
- Then select the number of tickets you require and click 'add to basket'.
- Your ticket will be emailed to you once you have completed the booking process.
- Remember to bring this with you on the day of your visit - you can either show it on your phone or print out a copy.
If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit our sites. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help rearrange your visit.
Check tickets for all Royal Museums Greenwich sites
|National Maritime Museum||Free entry||Free entry||Free entry||Book|
|Queen's House||Free entry||Free entry||Free entry||Book|
(Observatory and Cutty Sark)
|Member tickets||Free entry||Free entry||Free entry|
Children under 4 go free at all our sites
Choose your tickets
Cutty Sark Rig Climb
- Unique climbing experience
- Zip line descent
- Entry to ship included
- Restrictions apply - check T&Cs before purchase
|Adult||from £41||from £51|
|Child||from £26||from £36|
|Student||from £31||from £41|
Become a Member
- Unlimited entry all year
- Royal Observatory
- Cutty Sark
- Planetarium Shows
- Special exhibitions
|Individual: £50||Individual: £60|
|Family: from £65||Family: from £75|