Manuscript memoranda written by Lord Minto.
Manuscript memoranda written by Lord Minto upon his retirement from the Board of Admiralty, 6 September 1841
|Catalogue Section:||Personal collections|
|Date made:||1841-01-01 - ?|
|Credit:||National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London|
- Signals to the CADMUS. (manuscript) (MLN/103/1)
- Watch, station and quarter bill, CADMUS. (manuscript) (MLN/103/2)
- Paying off a Line of Battle Ship and the re-commissioning. (manuscript) (MLN/103/3)
- Manuscript memoranda written by Lord Minto. (manuscript) (MLN/103/4)
- Writ for Devonport election, and note on manning. (manuscript) (MLN/103/5)
If an item is shown as “offsite”, please allow eight days for your order to be processed. For further information, please contact Archive staff:
Click “Continue” below to continue processing your order with the Library team.