Currently all visitors including members must book their tickets online in advance. This helps us spread visits out throughout the day, and ensures sites remain safe for all.
To make the most of your day out, buy a Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass and get access to both Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory.
The National Maritime Museum and Queen's House are free, but you still need to book a gallery entry ticket in advance.
- When you choose your ticket you will be taken to our online booking system.
- First pick your date and entry time using the calendar button.
- Then select the number of tickets you require and click 'add to basket'.
- Your ticket will be emailed to you once you have completed the booking process.
- Remember to bring this with you on the day of your visit - you can either show it on your phone or print out a copy.
If you are displaying coronavirus symptoms or have been told to self-isolate, please do not visit our sites. Email email@example.com to postpone your visit until it is safe and possible to do so.
Check out our current programme and book tickets
Check tickets for all Royal Museums Greenwich sites
|Location||Adult||Child||Students & young people||Tickets|
|National Maritime Museum||Free entry||Free entry||Free entry||Book|
|Queen's House||Free entry||Free entry||Free entry||Book|
(Observatory and Cutty Sark)
|Member tickets||Free entry||Free entry||Free entry|
Choose your tickets
Become a Member
- Unlimited entry all year
- Royal Observatory
- Cutty Sark
- Planetarium Shows
- Special exhibitions
|Individual: £50||Individual: £60|
|Family: from £65||Family: from £75|