Loose Correspondence of P. Henderson.
Patrick Henderson's letters to his business partners and clients show trading in a variety of goods, now including spices and food as well as textiles. He is also corresponding with the John Bibby of the Bibby Line, and Clyde Shipping Co. through George Robertson.
|Catalogue Section:||Records of semi-governmental and non-governmental organisations|
|Credit:||National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, London|
- Correspondence of Patrick Henderson. (manuscript) (IWD/2/1)
- Letterbook of Patrick Henderson, merchant of Glasgow. (manuscript) (IWD/2/2)
- Letterbook of Patrick Henderson, merchant of Glasgow. (manuscript) (IWD/2/3)
- Loose Correspondence of P. Henderson. (manuscript) (IWD/2/4)
- Letters - miscellaneous. (manuscript) (IWD/2/5)
- Four Letters, relating to the Bassein property, 1880-1884. (manuscript) (IWD/2/6)
- Official correspondence, 1885-1892. (manuscript) (IWD/2/7)
- Correspondence, 1896-1937. (manuscript) (IWD/2/8)
- Correspondence, relating to events of 1941-1942. (manuscript) (IWD/2/9)
- Correspondence, post-1942. (manuscript) (IWD/2/10)
If an item is shown as “offsite”, please allow eight days for your order to be processed. For further information, please contact Archive staff:
Click “Continue” below to continue processing your order with the Library team.