Be the first to know
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest updates about reopening, booking tickets and what's happening at Royal Museums Greenwich
From Monday 17 May, Cutty Sark, the Royal Observatory Greenwich, National Maritime Museum and the Queen's House will all be open daily from 10am-5pm.
Visits to all our sites must be booked online in advance. If any of these dates change due to COVID-19 restrictions, you'll be able to book an alternative date or receive a refund.
Online bookings only
You must book your visit online in advance, even if you're a Member. Pre-booked tickets ensure that visits are spread out throughout the day, and that sites don’t exceed their capacity. There is no limit to the time you can spend on our sites.
- When you choose your ticket you will be taken to our online booking system.
- First pick your date and entry time using the calendar button.
- Then select the number of tickets you require and click 'add to basket'.
- Your ticket will be emailed to you once you have completed the booking process.
- Remember to bring this with you on the day of your visit - you can either show it on your phone or print out a copy.
If you want to visit both the Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory, you can buy a Royal Museums Greenwich Day Pass and save up to 20% on the cost of your tickets.
If you are displaying coronavirus symptoms or have been told to self-isolate, please do not visit our sites. Email email@example.com to postpone your visit until it is safe and possible to do so.
Keeping everyone safe
Things may look a little different when you return. Some smaller gallery spaces and interactive exhibits may be closed during your visit in order to ensure social distancing, but our new visitor routes will help you explore the best our sites have to offer.
We've been awarded 'good to go' status for our coronavirus measures, and the safety of our visitors, staff and volunteers remains our highest priority. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
What to expect during your visit
We've put measures in place across our sites to make them as safe as possible for both visitors and staff. These include:
- Reduced capacity and one way routes at our sites to ensure we can maintain social distancing
- Increased cleaning regime
- Sanitiser stations
- Card payments only
- Screens at all our cash desks
- Online bookings only
- Some interactives, touch screens and audioguides will be unavailable.
What you can do to help us:
- Book online
- Maintain social distancing
- Please wear a face covering
- Use our cleaning stations
- Pay by card
- Please follow any directions given to you by our staff
- Have fun and enjoy your visit!
Support Royal Museums Greenwich
Choose your tickets
All visitors, including Members, must book their tickets online in advance so that we can ensure social distancing.
Become a Member
- Unlimited entry all year
- Royal Observatory
- Cutty Sark
- Planetarium Shows
- Special exhibitions
|Individual: £50||Individual: £60|
|Family: from £65||Family: from £75|