Join us at the Queen’s House Ice Rink this winter as our magical open-air ice rink takes centre stage once again in the grounds of Royal Museums Greenwich.
Set in a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the rink is surrounded by iconic architecture, with views of Greenwich Park to the south and the glittering lights of Canary Wharf to the north, providing a backdrop of some of the best views in London.
Grab your skates this festive season and weave (or wobble) your way around south London’s only outdoor ice rink.
The ice rink is open every day except Christmas Day from Thursday 18 November 2021 – Sunday 9 January 2022.
Book tickets online to guarantee your place on the ice.
Share your skate
Tag us on social media and share your best photos with us!
Plan your visit
The Queen's House Ice Rink is open from 18 November 2021 - 9 January 2022. Skate sessions are available every day except Christmas Day.
Off peak prices apply from 18 November - 10 December and from 4 - 9 January.
Peak dates include 11 December - 3 January, Friday 3 and Friday 10 December sessions from 5pm, and weekend sessions on 4-5 December.
Super peak prices apply on Thursday 23 and Friday 24 December.
- Off-peak opening times: 11am-9pm (last skate 8pm)
- Peak and super peak opening times: 10am-9pm (last skate 8pm)
Full details are available at the time of booking.
- Click here to book your tickets online. Members can reserve their discounted tickets here
- Use the ticket calendar to pick your preferred date and entry time.
- If you cannot select a date or time, it means that slot is sold out. Choose another date to check availability.
- Select the type and number of tickets you need and click 'add to basket'. If you want to reserve a child's skate aid, these can be booked on the next screen.
- That's it! Check your order, check out and when you're finished your tickets will be emailed to you.
- Make sure you bring your tickets on the day: you can show them on your phone or print them out.
You can also order tickets by phone by calling the Bookings team on 0208 312 6608. Lines are open 9am-5pm every day (please not the Bookings office is closed from 24-26 December).
Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age to skate is three years old.
Skate aids are £5 each to hire and are available to book online subject to availability.
Warm up with hot drinks and seasonal snacks at Benugo’s catering stall, situated right next to the rink.
For a wider selection visit the National Maritime Museum's Parkside Café, which will be open during museum hours.
Find more information about tickets and booking, COVID-19 guidance and more.
Find out what's on in Greenwich
Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear about fantastic winter days out in Greenwich.
More Greenwich highlights
Make the most of your visit
Choose your tickets
Become a member for ice skating discounts plus year-round free entry to all our museums and attractions.
Become a Member
- Unlimited entry all year
- Royal Observatory
- Cutty Sark
- Planetarium Shows
- Special exhibitions
|Individual: £50||Individual: £60|
|Family: from £65||Family: from £75|