The National Maritime Museum are looking for 10 people aged 16-24 from the Greenwich borough to co-produce and deliver a summer museum take-over in 2020.
By joining the youth collective you will work with creative professionals to realise an evening of events and workshops.
As part of the collective you will get:
- To work alongside a range of different artists, curators, practitioners and cultural leaders
- To create and plan innovative projects, events and career-driven workshops.
- Invaluable skills to add to your CV
- To be part of a creative group of young people working towards making positive creative changes in our communities
- A fee of £20 credited to your account per meeting, £200 total.
The collective will meet every two weeks at the museum from April - July 2020, for which you will be paid. The meeting dates are:
- 4 April 2020
- 25 April 2020
- 8 May 2020
- 23 May 2020
- 6 June 2020
- 20 June 2020
- 4 July 2020
- 11 July 2020
- 11 July 2020
- 27 July 2020
Please ensure you are available for these dates ahead of applying.
No experience is required. We are looking for committed 16–24 year olds who are interested in gaining creative skills to improve opportunities for young people in the museum sector.
Where will the project take place?
The project will mostly take place at the National Maritime Museum, Romney Road, Greenwich, SE10 9NF.
How do I get involved?
Spaces are limited, therefore it is essential to register in advance.
Please complete registration form by Sunday 1 March 2020.
Any questions, please contact the Youth Projects Producer:
Tel: +44 (0)208 312 8528