Bring your under-5s on a different adventure every week!
Listen to a new adventure story each week and learn essential new social skills through free play, underneath the famous Cutty Sark.
Ticketed | Socially distanced
About Toddler Time
Join Sharon and Jo for playful storytelling sessions for under-5s.
Bring your littlest sailors to Cutty Sark for a new adventure each week. Develop vital social and sharing skills, meet new friends and create memories in a spectacular environment.
Toddler Time is suitable for under-5s.
How to book and join our sessions
- Tickets are available to book until 21 July.
- Everyone attending will need a ticket to ensure we stay within capacity.
- Ticket sales end online at 9am on the day of the session.
- Your ticket will provide entry to the ship.
- Please show your tickets at the front desk
- Face masks must be worn during the session for those over 11 years, unless exempt.
- Capacity is limited for these sessions to ensure social distancing can be maintained throughout
- Resources will be provided for each family unit
- Resources and furniture will be cleaned before and after sessions
- Families will be encouraged to wash their hands when they enter Toddler Time
- We ask that all buggies are left in the buggy park, except where babies are sleeping
- Find out how Royal Museums Greenwich are keeping visitors safe.
We hope to return to on site sessions when government guidance allows. However, government guidance can change at short notice. If you have a ticket booked for an on-site session, and we have to cancel or move the session online, you will be contacted as soon as possible.