Bring your under-5s on a different adventure every week!
Listen to a new adventure story each week and learn essential new social skills through free play, underneath the famous Cutty Sark.
Ticketed | Socially distanced
About Toddler Time
Join Sharon and Jo for playful storytelling sessions for under-5s.
Bring your littlest sailors to Cutty Sark for a new adventure each week. Develop vital social and sharing skills, meet new friends and create memories in a spectacular environment.
Toddler Time is suitable for under-5s.
How to book and join our sessions
- Everyone attending will need a ticket to ensure we stay within capacity.
- Tickets cost £5 each, but are FREE for members - find out more about family membership.
- Ticket sales end online at 9am on the day of the session.
- Your ticket includes entry to the ship. You can spend as long as you like inside once on board.
- Please show your tickets at the front desk.
- We recommend those over 11 years old wear a face mask, unless exempt.
- Capacity is limited for these sessions to ensure social distancing can be maintained throughout
- Resources will be available for each family group.
- Resources and furniture will be cleaned before and after sessions.
- Families will be encouraged to wash their hands when they enter Toddler Time.
- We ask that all buggies are left in the buggy park, except where babies are sleeping.
- Find out how Royal Museums Greenwich are keeping visitors safe.
Government guidance can change at short notice. If you have a ticket booked for an on-site session, and we have to cancel or move the session online, you will be contacted as soon as possible.