Do you need some ideas for your group's visit to Greenwich? Here are some to create a memorable day at Royal Museums Greenwich.
Tours of the National Maritime Museum and the Queen's House are available. We offer guided tours at £8.50 per person with a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 20 per group.
Visiting the Cutty Sark with a group? We have a new 30 minute highlights tour of the ship at £5 per person (excludes entry price) with a minimum of 10 people and max of 15.
If you would like to organise any of our tours, let us know your requirements and we will accommodate the request. Book a tour with one of our guides now by contacting email@example.com
Undressing the Tudors and Stuarts
Step back in time at the Queens House, Greenwich and get a glimpse into the clothing worn by the Tudors and Stuarts in the latest addition for groups at Royal Museums Greenwich. This is an interactive demonstration, talking through the significance of clothing and the importance it played within society. Discover how clothing was worn in the past in this fascinating demonstration and learn about fashion trends that dominated that era.
Learning workshops for International Students
The National Maritime Museum offers educational, interactive workshops for intermediate and advanced international students. The workshops are art based activities primarily based around the themes of our galleries. All activities can be individually tailored to meet the specific groups needs and the learning objectives of the visit. There is also an option of involving a character actor in the session to take the group on an interactive and engaging tour of the museum. Sessions will last approximately 2- 3 hours. Contact us for more information.
Group itinerary for Greenwich
The Greenwich Day Trip (6 hours)
- Group arrives and drops at Stockwell Street (SE10 9JN), outside Ibis Hotel
- Early access and tour of Cutty Sark with welcome morning refreshments under the ship (90 minutes)
- The National Maritime Museum (and the Queen’s House when it reopens), enjoy a guided tour, or some free time to explore these attractions (80 mins)
- Group lunch at Parkside Terrace at the National Maritime Museum (1 hour)
- Visitors walk 400 metres from the National Maritime Museum up the hill through Greenwich Royal Park to the Royal Observatory (15 mins)
- Tour of the historic Royal Observatory and Astronomy Centre allowing for your group’s photos with the Meridian Line and time to browse the gift the stars, space and time souvenir shop (1.5 hours)
- Visitors depart and walk to pick-up point at Charlton Way (SE10 9QY) near the Blackheath Gate to Greenwich Park and Royal Observatory Greenwich (20mins)
For more ideas, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org