We have a dedicated Travel Trade and Groups Sales Team at your service to discuss your requirements.
Whether you need assistance in planning an itinerary, discussing rates, special requirements or need help with any images and information to promote Royal Museums Greenwich, our team will be happy to help.
We understand product knowledge is essential to help your team arranging itineraries efficiently, therefore we are available for:
- Online Product Training – Bespoke online sessions, exclusive for your team. Wherever you are, we will bring Royal Museums Greenwich offer for trade to you remotely.
- Product Training at your Offices – If you are UK based, we will happily visit your offices to meet you in person, present our products and answer any of your questions.
- Onsite visits – Be our guests! See for yourself what Royal Museums Greenwich has to offer and let us guide you around our UNESCO World Heritage Site. There is no better way to be able to promote a product than by experiencing it for yourself.
The team will also be representing Royal Museums Greenwich at various travel trade events, including:
- Global European Marketplace
- World Travel Market, London
- Destination Britain China
- UKinbound Annual Convention
- Explore GB
- ITB Berlin
- BETA Youth Travel Workshop
- Coach Tourism Association Conference
- AGTO Showcase
Please contact Andrea Larotella and Natasha Berbank at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a meeting or a call.