Help us in our important work by remembering Royal Museums Greenwich in your will.
By leaving us a bequest, you will
- Directly benefit future generations of museum visitors
- Help us to preserve our collections
- Help us continue our research activities
- Allow us to stimulate learning about maritime history, exploration, space, time, royal history and more
- Secure our future as a National Museum
- Help us to continue the vital care of our collections and beautiful historic buildings, to maintain our popular schools programmes, innovative family and community activities and our acclaimed special exhibitions.
Why leave a gift in your will?
Leaving a bequest ensures that your support of those organisations important to you continues long into the future. A bequest from you to support Royal Museums Greenwich, no matter how large or small, will be warmly welcomed and gratefully remembered.
Why support Royal Museums Greenwich?
Royal Museums Greenwich is home to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and the Royal Observatory, Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum and the Queen's House; all located within a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Thanks to the vital support from those who have generously chosen to remember the Museum through a gift in their will, we are able to work towards securing a sustainable future for Royal Museums Greenwich.
We care for some of the most important maritime collections in the world and are committed to connecting people to maritime history in stimulating and informative ways; uncovering hidden histories and engaging new audiences. Our unrivalled collections represent human endeavour across art, history and science and explore a view of our place in time and space that only Greenwich can offer.
Tailoring your gift
- Vital collections care
- Research activities
- Learning and community programmes
Find out more
If you are considering leaving a gift in your will to Royal Museums Greenwich and would like further information, please get in touch with the Individual Giving team.
Contact Sarah Beaumont, Development Officer:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8312 8569
Find out more
Visit the Remember A Charity website to find out how to leave a gift to charity when making a Will: http://www.rememberacharity.org.uk/making-a-will/