|Date and Times||Term time Tuesdays | 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm|
|Prices||£4 per child and accompanying adult | Under 6 months free|
National Maritime Museum → Ground floor → Learning space
Bring your under-5s on a different adventure every week!
Explore the Museum and the collection with your family through facilitated play, songs and stories led by early years specialists.
Ticketed | Socially distanced
Please note: Tickets go on sale two weeks in advance of each date.
About Play Tuesdays
Join Paul, Dani and Jenny for playful and engaging sessions for under-5s!
Each session will take your family on a different journey, encouraging you and your little one to learn and play together. During these sessions your facilitator will lead you in creative and playful activities that will support the development of your child, providing you with a toolkit of activities to use even outside of these sessions.
Play Tuesdays is suitable for under-5s.
How to book and join our sessions
- Tickets are available two weeks before a session. This is to prevent block booking.
- Everyone attending will need a ticket to ensure we stay within capacity. Please ensure you also have a free adult ticket and that any babies under 6 months also have a free ticket.
- Ticket sales end online at 9am on the day of the session.
- Your ticket will provide entry to the Museum.
- Please meet the facilitator in the Propeller Space
- Face masks must be worn during the session for those over 11 years, unless exempt.
- Capacity is limited for these sessions to ensure social distancing can be maintained throughout
- Resources will not be shared between family units
- Resources and furniture will be cleaned before and after sessions
- Families will be encouraged to wash their hands when they enter the room
- We ask that all buggies are left in the Propeller Space, except where babies are sleeping
- Find out how Royal Museums Greenwich are keeping visitors safe.
We hope to return to on site sessions when government guidance allows. However, government guidance can change at short notice. If you have a ticket booked for an on-site session, and we have to cancel or move the session online, you will be contacted as soon as possible.