Safe Harbour is a new series of free workshops created to provide a safe space for foster and adoptive families with children under 13 years.
Join us from 12.30pm, bring along a snack or lunch and say hello to other families. After refreshments, take part in creative activities inspired by the items in the National Maritime Museum.
Safe Harbour has been created in consultation with support organisations including We Are Family, and local foster and adoptive families. The sessions are an opportunity for families to have fun together in a friendly and welcoming space.
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Sessions take place from 12.30pm-2.30pm on the last Saturday of the month, with tickets available from one month before.
|Date of session||Tickets available from|
|25 June||10am on 25 May|
|30 July||10am on 30 June|
|27 August||10am on 27 July|
Booking your tickets
- To book your free tickets, please click the link above. This link will take you to Eventbrite. Please note that whilst the ticket page may be live, the tickets will not be available to book until the date referenced above.
- Please book one ticket per family
- As part of your booking, please let us know who will be coming and any needs within your family. These details will only be shared with the facilitator to support your visit.
- If the session is sold out, you are able to register on a waiting list. You will be contacted automatically if a space opens up for your family.
- If you are no longer able to attend, please cancel your booking so that another family can attend.
About Safe Harbour
Safe Harbour has been developed in consultation with families and We Are Family, a peer to peer support community by adopters, for adopters.
We Are Family have recently released the second series in their podcast, Adoption Shared. In each episode, host Eddie Elliott meets adopters and professionals who share their insights and experiences of the adoption journey from a variety of different perspectives.