Bring your under 5 on a different adventure every week! Explore the Museum together through song, dance and stories.
Join Paul for stories with song and movement, Dani for sensory storyelling, and Jenny for immersive play! Every session will take your family on a different journey, encouraging you and your little one to learn and play together and providing an opportunity to meet other local families with under 5s.
Please note that timings have been changed and we are currently running fewer sessions.
To help monitor visitor numbers, please prebook your Play Tuesdays ticket online or over the phone along with a Museum ticket: £4 per child with one accompanying adult. Please bring your confirmation with you to Play Tuesdays and meet your facilitator at the Propeller Space by the Museum entrance.
Play Tuesdays is suitable for under 5s.
Babies under 6 months are free but require a ticket.
Please meet your facilitator in the Propeller Space.
Session facilitators can be subject to last minute changes.
Please note that whilst new opening hours are in place at the Museum, Play Tuesday session times are altered.
Tickets are now pre-bookable online and over the phone.
When booking your ticket for Play Tuesdays, please ensure your Museum ticket allows you enough time to enter the Museum and make your way to the Great Map.
How are we following social distancing measures?
- Capacity is limited for this session to ensure social distancing can be maintained throughout
- Resources will not be shared between family units
- Resources and furniture will be cleaned before and after sessions
- Families will be encouraged to wash their hands when they enter the room
- No soft toys or fabric will be used at this time
- We ask that buggies are not brought into the Learning Space, except where babies are sleeping.
- Sessions will only take place in the Learning Space our outside to prevent crowding in galleries
- Find out how Royal Museums Greenwich are keeping visitors safe