Discover the most beautiful outdoor ice skating setting in London this Christmas as the Queen’s House Ice Rink returns to Greenwich.
Located within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the spacious grounds of Royal Museums Greenwich, the Queen’s House Ice Rink is a magical place to skate.
Enjoy unbeatable views of the River Thames and Greenwich Royal Park as you weave (or wobble) your way around the rink.
Just minutes from London Bridge, South London’s only outdoor ice rink will return this year with a larger rink. Safety measures are in place so you can skate with confidence.
Book your skating session online now and visit the Queen’s House Ice Rink this winter.
|Ticket type||Peak price||Off peak price||Super Peak|
|Child (aged 3-15)||£8||£7.25||£9|
- A one-off transaction fee of £2.95 per order applies for online and phone bookings.
- Off peak dates are from Friday 20 November until Friday 11 December inclusive, and Monday 4 - Sunday 10 January inclusive.
- Peak dates are Saturday 12 December to Sunday 3 January.
- Super peak is on Thursday 24 December.
- Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age to skate is three years old.
How to book
1. Click here to book your tickets online.
2. Pick your preferred date and entry time using the calendar button at the top of the page.
3. Select the type and number of tickets you need and add to basket.
4. That's it! Check your order, check out and get ready to skate. To find out more about what to do next, see our frequently asked questions.
Food and drink
Warm up with hot drinks and snacks before or after your session at the National Maritime Museum's Parkside Café, which will be open during museum hours.
Thanks to Maritime Greenwich World Heritage Site for their continued support.
Want to keep exploring?
Why not visit the Polar Worlds Gallery in the National Maritime Museum, and find out all about intrepid explorers who faced extreme environments.