Discover the most beautiful ice skating setting in London this Christmas at the Queen’s House Ice Rink in Greenwich.
Located within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the elegant surroundings of Royal Museums Greenwich, the Queen’s House Ice Rink is a magical place to skate this winter.
Enjoy striking views of the River Thames and Greenwich Royal Park as you weave (or wobble) your way around the rink.
Just minutes from London Bridge, the Queen’s House is London’s newest Christmas ice skating destination and the only outdoor ice rink in south London.
Book your skating session online now and visit the Queen’s House Ice Rink this winter.
Food and drink
Warm up with mulled wine, tea, coffee and seasonal snacks before or after your session at our festive food and drink stalls next to the rink.
Christmas in Greenwich
Want to make the most of your trip to Greenwich? There’s so much more to see and do, from visiting other Royal Museum Greenwich sites to exploring Greenwich Market and finding that perfect Christmas gift among the boutique-lined cobbled streets.
|Ticket type||Peak price||Off peak price|
|Child (aged 3-15)||£8||£6.75|
- A one-off transaction fee of £2.50 per order applies for online and phone bookings.
- Off peak times are Monday-Friday from 29 November until 13 December inclusive, and Monday 6 - Friday 10 January inclusive.
- Peak times are every Saturday and Sunday from 29 November and every day from 16 December - 5 January.
- Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age to skate is three years old. For full details, see our frequently asked questions.
How to book
- Click here to book your tickets online.
- Pick your preferred date and entry time using the calendar button at the top of the page.
- Select the type and number of tickets you need and add to basket.
- That's it! Check your order, check out and get ready to skate. To find out more about what to do next, see our frequently asked questions.
- Ticket price includes skate hire. Penguin skate aids for children cost £5 each.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your skate session in order to allow time to put on your skates and store your belongings.
- Skate times will start promptly on the hour. Each session includes 45 minutes on the ice.
- The ice rink is open from 10am-8pm (last skate session from 7pm). Food and drink will be available until 7pm, and the grounds will close at 8.30pm.
- More details: Queen's House Ice Rink FAQs