National Maritime Museum → Ground floor → Learning space
|Date and Times||Term time Tuesdays | 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm|
|Prices||£4 per child and accompanying adult | Under 6 months free|
Bring your under-5s on a different adventure every week!
Explore the Museum and the collection with your family through facilitated play, songs and stories led by early years specialists.
Please note: Tickets go on sale two weeks in advance of each date.
About Play Tuesdays
Join Paul, Jeanine and Jenny for playful and engaging sessions for under-5s!
Each session will take your family on a different journey, encouraging you and your little one to learn and play together. During these sessions your facilitator will lead you in creative and playful activities that will support the development of your child, providing you with a toolkit of activities to use even outside of these sessions.
Play Tuesdays is suitable for under-5s.
How to book and join our sessions
- Tickets are available two weeks before a session. This is to prevent block booking.
- Everyone attending will need a ticket to ensure we stay within capacity. Please ensure you also have a free adult ticket and that any babies under 6 months also have a free ticket.
- Ticket sales end online at 9am on the day of the session.
- Your ticket will provide entry to the Museum.
- Please meet the facilitator in the Propeller Space
- Capacity is still limited for these sessions.
- We ask that all buggies are left in the Propeller Space, except where babies are sleeping
- Find out how Royal Museums Greenwich are keeping visitors safe.
Government guidance can change at short notice, please check the website for the latest updates.