Date and time:
Monday 8 June 2020 | 6.45pm
Want to see how your knowledge of the sea stacks up against our seasoned quizmasters? Join our live online quiz and test yourself on everything from weird creatures of the deep to songs of the sea and maritime history.
How to get involved
- Follow the link to book your place via Eventbrite.
- Once you have booked your ticket, you will receive an email confirming your place on your chosen live online workshop. The email will contain a link and password to the prescheduled workshop.
- When it is time for your scheduled event, click the link on your email. This will take you to your chosen event which is being hosted through an application called Zoom. You will be asked for your meeting ID and Password. These should come up automatically, but if not they can be found on your original email.
- Once you’re in the workshop, you will be asked to choose to connect audio in three different ways. We recommend using computer audio.
- If you sign in before the workshop begins you will be asked to wait in a virtual waiting room.