Join illustrator Becky Thorns at the National Maritime Museum, to create wonderful deep-sea creatures, inspired by her book The World of Whales.
Join a subaquatic crafting workshop to follow agile fins and flukes, learn about what they look like, and replicate them in your self made underwater creatures.
- This sessions is free but currently ticketed.
- Please prebook your ticket online or over the phone.
- You will also need to book a free ticket to the National Maritime Museum, for half an hour before your session.
- There is level access to the Learning Space.
- The Learning Space has one set of automatic double doors.
- Both individual seats (with or without arms) and benches are available in the Learning Space upon request.
How are we following social distancing measures?
- Capacity is limited for these sessions to ensure social distancing can be maintained throughout
- Resources will not be shared between family units
- Resources and furniture will be cleaned before and after sessions
- Families will be encouraged to wash their hands when they enter the room
- No soft toys or fabric will be used at this time
- We ask that all buggies are left in the Buggy Park by the Learning Space, except where babies are sleeping.
- Find out how Royal Museums Greenwich are keeping visitors safe