This summer we are bringing the beauty and enchantment of the UK coastline to the heart of London for Pride on the Shore!
The National Maritime Museum will be gearing up to Pride in London by serving you an evening of festivities, as we explore queer histories and culture with a dash of summer sparkle! Come along and enjoy a free drink, play some fun games, and get a jumpstart on the celebrations ahead of the parade the next day!
We will be bringing you the finest of London’s drag artists creating a pop-up cabaret which will include performances by:
- Premiere drag king and all-around cheeky chappie Adam All.
- The enigmatic, super-charged drag artist Rhys’Pieces.
- Voguing sensation Faye Revlon.
- Tashkezar - a live band, who blend together Mediterranean, Balkan and Arabic vocal traditions.
- Exclusive preview of scenes from the new musical Deptford Wives.
We look forward to hosting you at Pride on the Shore and celebrating London Pride 2019 in maritime style!
We will have a cash bar only.
To reserve a £5 Concession ticket please email firstname.lastname@example.org