Afternoon tea is the perfect gift for any occasion
Relax and enjoy this great British tradition in the unique setting underneath the hull of celebrated sailing ship Cutty Sark.
Cutty Sark was built in 1869 to bring the finest and freshest teas back to London, challenging the best tea clippers on the China tea run.
You can now sit right underneath this historic ship, once the fastest in the world, and enjoy a traditional afternoon tea whilst looking up at the shining copper-clad hull.
Once you have enjoyed your tea you can explore the ship:
- Get a taste of life on the ocean waves, including the chance to take the ship's wheel and learn how to steer 963 tons of Victorian tea clipper through storms and high seas.
- Learn the story of one of the most famous and magnificent ships in the world with one of our guides.
- Take in epic views of the London skyline.
- Entry to this award-winning visitor attraction.
- Afternoon tea beneath Cutty Sark’s copper-plated hull:
- A selection of finger sandwiches
- A homemade traditional raisin scone, Devon clotted cream and strawberry jam
- A selection of mini cakes
- A pot of English breakfast tea
- Optional glass of Prosecco (+£6)
Adult £31.50 (Optional glass of Prosecco (+£6)
What do I need to know
- Redeemable any day of week.
- Validity: one year from date of purchase.
- Your gift voucher will be sent via email, which will include instructions of how friends and family can redeem their experience.
- Experience vouchers are subject to availability, are non-refundable, non- exchangeable and should not be resold.
To book your visit to the Cutty Sark and Afternoon Tea, please call us on +44 (0) 208 312 6608 or email email@example.com. Please note the recipient of this gift voucher must book at least three days in advance.