Afternoon tea is the perfect gift for Mother's Day.
Treat yourself or a loved one to the perfect day out in Greenwich and enjoy this great British tradition.
Cutty Sark was built in 1869 to bring the finest and freshest teas back to London, challenging the best tea clippers on the China tea run.
You can now sit right underneath this historic ship, once the fastest in the world, and enjoy a traditional afternoon tea whilst looking up at the shining copper-clad hull.
Bookings include entry to the ship so you can explore at your leisure.
- Entry to this award-winning visitor attraction.
- Afternoon tea beneath Cutty Sark’s copper-plated hull:
- A choice from a selection of teas
- A selection of homemade finger sandwiches
- A selection of sweet treats
- Optional glass of Prosecco (+£5.40)
£70 for two adults. Optional glass of prosecco from £7.50.
What do I need to know
- Redeemable any day of week.
- Validity: one year from date of purchase.
- Your gift voucher will be sent via email, which will include instructions of how friends and family can redeem their experience.
- Experience vouchers are subject to availability, are non-refundable, non- exchangeable and should not be resold.
To book your visit to the Cutty Sark and Afternoon Tea, please call us on +44 (0) 208 312 6608 or email email@example.com. Please note the recipient of this gift voucher must book at least three days in advance.