Afternoon tea is the perfect gift for Mother's Day.
Treat yourself or a loved one to the perfect day out in Greenwich and enjoy this great British tradition.
Complete your day out in Greenwich with a traditional afternoon tea at the National Maritime Museum’s Parkside Terrace, overlooking Greenwich Park.
The Parkside Terrace Afternoon Tea package includes afternoon tea for two as well as entry into our 2020 special exhibition, Tudors to Windsors: British Royal Portraits.
- Entry to our 2020 special exhibition, Tudors to Windsors: British Royal Portraits
- Afternoon tea at Parkside Terrace:
- A choice from a selection of teas
- A selection of homemade finger sandwiches
- A selection of sweet treats
- Optional glass of Prosecco (+£7.50)
£70 for two adults. Optional glass of prosecco £7.50
What do I need to know
- Redeemable any day of week.
- Validity: one year from date of purchase.
- Your gift voucher will be sent via email, which will include instructions of how friends and family can redeem their experience.
- Experience vouchers are subject to availability, are non-refundable, non- exchangeable and should not be resold.
- Redeembable from 3 April 2020.
To book your visit to the Parkside Terrace Afternoon Tea and special exhibition, please call us on +44 (0) 208 312 6608 or email email@example.com. Please note the recipient of this gift voucher must book at least two days in advance.